Creates a Unique Look
Doming is the process of applying a catalyzed liquid resin to the surface of a printed substrate, creating a 3-D lens that enhances the depth and brightness of the graphics. Domed, die-cut labels can be produced in a variety of shapes, from simple ovals and rectangles to more complex custom designs, and the doming process dramatically increases label longevity by providing protection from exposure to moisture and UV light.
Advantages of Domings :
- Protects the graphic & substrate from scratches, extending the
label's service life.
- Displays excellent UV resistance and will not yellow when exposed
- Flexible material can be applied to slightly curved or uneven surfaces.
- Unaffected by exposure to common chemicals or moisture.
- Greatly enhances appearance.